[Darkwood-SCA] White Shield Numbers are in!

CYNTHIA HAYES cindyhayes at verizon.net
Sun Mar 12 22:10:02 PST 2006

Hail to the List!

  Looks like we have all the expenses in now and can give you some numbers for White Shield.

  Income
  Feast               1540.00
  Day                   371.00
  Live Auction       920.00
  Silent Auction   1019.00

  Total Income     3850.00  (Hooray!  A banner year!!)

  Expense
  Site/Insurance   1053.17
  Site deposit        400.00 (refundable)
  Food                  726.26
  Genl Supplies       49.32

  Total Expense    2324.75

  Net Profit before site deposit refund:  1621.25

  So after the deposit refund is received our profit for the even will be 2021.25

  There were 32 non-members in attendance for a total of 96.00 in non member surcharge.

  If there are any questions, let me know.

  Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back for doing such a great job!!

  Etain