[Darkwood-SCA] New Darkwood Camp Planning Group

Tim Converse santiago at santiagosmagic.com
Tue Mar 7 11:15:38 PST 2006

At the request of our lovely Baroness Lisel, Mistress Rose and I have
set up a new Yahoo Group.

The intent of this Yahoo Group is to allow the general populace of the
Barony to participate in creating a Greater Darkwood Encampment at
various events such as Crowns and Coronets.

This group will allow people to organize their camping arrangements.

It is not intended to invite everyone into a single camp, but rather to
allow individuals to claim camping space together in a greater community
of Darkwoodians. Everyone is still responsible for their own
arrangements in terms of food and shelter.

Which is not to say that people can not work collectively if they choose to.

To subscribe to this group go to:

The list is currently set to require Approval from the List Moderator
(myself) to join. This is to help cut down on the possibilities of SPAMMERS.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to direct them
to me. I will answer everything I can and forward things to the
appropriate places when I can not.

I know that I have not gotten all the lists available in the Barony so
please feel free to forward this invitation to any that I have missed.

Thank you all.

Santiago