[Darkwood-SCA] Invitation to join the DarkwoodCampPlanning group

DarkwoodCampPlanning moderator DarkwoodCampPlanning-owner at yahoogroups.com
Tue Mar 7 09:22:02 PST 2006

Hello darkwood-sca at armory.com,

santiago at santiagosmagic.com has invited to join the DarkwoodCampPlanning group
hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

By joining DarkwoodCampPlanning, you will be able to exchange
messages with other group members, store photos and files,
coordinate events and more.

This invitation will expire in 30 days.

Here's an introductory message from santiago at santiagosmagic.com:

At the request of our lovely Baroness Lisel, Mistress Rose and I have set up a new Yahoo Group.

The intent of this Yahoo Group is to allow the general populace of the Barony to participate in creating a Greater Darkwood Encampment at various events such as Crowns and Coronets.

This group will allow people to organize their camping arrangements.

It is not intended to invite everyone into a single camp, but rather to allow individuals to claim camping space together in a greater community of Darkwoodians.  Everyone is still responsible for their own arrangements in terms of food and shelter.

Which is not to say that people can not work collectively if they choose to.

The list is currently set to require Approval from the List Moderator (myself) to join.  This is to help cut down on the possibilities of SPAMMERS.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to direct them to me.  I will answer everything I can and forward things to the appropriate places when I can not.

I know that I have not gotten all the lists available in the Barony so please feel free to forward this invitation to any that I have missed.

Thank you all.

Santiago

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you do not wish to join the DarkwoodCampPlanning group, please
ignore this invitation.

Report abuse:
Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.
Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service
rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html

You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group
invitations in the future. To do so, please go here:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/