[Darkwood-SCA] FW: [sca-west] Principality War Pratice this Tuesday

George Carlquist redbear at transedge.com
Tue Sep 27 14:45:09 PDT 2005

His Highness of the Mists has sent this missive about a practice tonight.
Those that can go should try to and represent the Fahn Lien.. You should be
able to contact the seneschal of Southern Shores to get directions. The
contact information should be in the Page. Unfortunately I have to work but
have a good time

Eric Bjornsson