[Darkwood-SCA] Do I hear any requests?

Cassandra Rossignol cheekymonkey at monkeymanor.net
Wed Sep 28 20:29:56 PDT 2005

Unto the Populace of Darkwood does your Incipient Bard of the Oaks send
greetings!

Dear Friends,

While pondering a very Period question, one considered by bards
throughout the ages (i.e., "Ack! What am I gonna perform *this* time?")
it ocurred to me that I do not know the musical preferences of the
People of Darkwood anywhere near as well as I would like.

To remedy this situation, I ask that you all stop a moment and think of
those songs you love best, the songs no one sings anymore, and the songs
you would most like to hear performed at events or camp fires while I am
your bard.  Period or period, serious or silly -- I want to know about
them all.

Send these to me (*privately*, please!), along with any information you
have about them.  Dates written, names of authors, song titles, the
stories behind the songs, and most especially Music Scores would be
greatly appreciated.

I look forward to enriching my store of songs and being thus better
equipped to entertain you all.

Yours In Service,
 - Cassandra Rossignol
   Incipient Bard of Oaks