[Darkwood-SCA] No Darkwood Choir practice this week

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 27 12:51:22 PDT 2005

Okay, due to birthday parties and gas prices, there will be NO DARKWOOD
CHOIR PRACTICE today, Tuesday September 27.

Happy Birthday, Badger and Caterina.  Everyone enjoy your parties, and
we will resume practice next week.

Just to remind you, I would like us to perform the following pieces at
the Baroness' Masked Ball:

   Pastime With Good Company
   Oh My Hart
   Pelican Processional (with some of the West Kingdom Choir, who will
         be attending mostly to sing this with us)

We will only have 3 Tuesdays for practice between now and the Baroness'
Masked Ball.  Please review your parts some on your own.

I would also like to have the DW Choir to do a very simple arrangement
of "Darkwood, the Oak of the West".  The NWC and MIDI files are now
available in the Files section of the Yahoo group.

See you next Tuesday.

John