[Darkwood-SCA] October Crown Artisans' Display

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Tue Sep 27 11:42:04 PDT 2005

(Please feel free to distribute this message to your local groups.)

Now with More Action!

Yes, once again, there will be an Artisans' Display in the A&S Pavilion at
October Crown, Sunday morning from 10:00 a.m. to noon.

Artisans, please enter your works and works-in-progress!  Come hob-nob, kibitz
and generally schmooze with other artists and craftspeople!

And, new for October Crown, I'd like people to come out and demonstrate their
arts!  Textile workers, painters, dancers, cooks -- if you can demo your skills
at a camping event, please bring it along!  (Caution -- this display is limited
to two hours on Sunday morning.  If your demo involves setting things on fire,
please be aware of the site and time restrictions.)

Everybody else, please come and see the wide variety of skills our Kingdom has
to offer.  Come talk with the artisans, and learn a new skill, or just get
inspiration for a new project!

As usual, please contact me (rose @ santiagosmagic . com) if you'd like to
display something, so I can make sure there's enough room for everybody.