[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice, Tuesday Sept. 20, Gilroy

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 19 15:48:15 PDT 2005

   The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice Tuesday, September 20, at
the home of Na'arah & Jared.  Bring your favorite tea.

We will focus on music for Darkwood A&S (this Saturday) and Baroness'
Masked Ball (Oct. 22).

Practice next week will be at the home of Anne & Lucius in Seaside.

*** Please notify anyone you know who is interested in the choir, but
is not yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood Choir mailing list.  We welcome
newcomers.   :-)

Time:   Tuesday, September 20, 7:30 - 9:30 pm

Place:  756 Maria Way, Gilroy, CA

Directions:
 From 101 in Gilroy, take Leavesley Road (Hwy 152) west.  Leavesley becomes
Welburn past Monterey road.  Stay on Welburn.  Make a right on Wren Ave
(firehouse).  The 5th street on the left is Maria Way.  Na'arah's house is
the second one on the left.

If you get lost, Na'arah's home phone number is 408-848-5748

See you there.

John