[Darkwood-SCA] Fw: [westlaurels] Collegium Occidentalis

Debra Cobb dcobb at mail.meyernet.com
Wed Sep 14 11:42:46 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Denise Robello
To: westlaurels at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sep 13, 2005 6:18 PM
Subject: [westlaurels] Collegium Occidentalis

Greetings,

Collegium Occidentalis is right around the corner. There are loads of
classes - both those that are back by popular demand and new ones.
The class information that has been sent to us has been uploaded. If
you see some details that are missing from your class, please don't
hesitate to contact the autocrat and provide a correction or more
information.

There will also be an artisan's display, a feast in the evening and
feast entertainment. The feast menu will be posted this week. Sabrina
de le Bere is organizing our display and we look forward to a
fabulous exhibit of handmade treasures. Please contact her for more
information.

We hope you can make it. If you would like to volunteer to help with
the artisan's display or sit at teachers' point (and meet our
wonderful volunteers) or serve the feast, please jump in and contact
the autocrat. It's a great way to meet new people and to get
involved.

Otherwise, come visit our website and whet your appetite for
learning, socializing and a great feast.

http://www.phmoms.com/CollegiumOccidentalis.html

YIS,
Ascelin Meere of Ravenslocke

      Craft hobby  Hobbies and crafts  Order of the