[Darkwood-SCA] NO Darkwood Choir practice this week

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 12 16:07:21 PDT 2005

Hi, folks.  This is to let you know that there will be NO Darkwood Choir
practice tomorrow, September 13.  We will rest from the labors which
bore such noble fruit at Purgatorio -- and Mists Bardic, yay! --  and
resume practice next week to see what mischief we can work up for the
Baroness' Masked Ball.  ;-]

If you come to Coronet this weekend, you might want to bring your music.
 We may get a chance to do some campfire singing -- maybe some period
rounds or Henry.

Have a nice rest:  we earned it.  See you soon.

John