[Darkwood-SCA] Re: Darkwood-SCA Digest, Vol 222, Issue 1

Giuliana deLucca giulianadelucca at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 08:40:18 PDT 2005

Oops - I guess the address would help!

It is at the Crossroads shopping center in Watsonville which is the shopping center one block north of Target.  It is in the same shopping center as the BMW Motor Cycle dealership and OSH.  The owner's name is Carla.  They also hav great buttons for 20-cents each.  She ALWAYS has a great wool selection too.  And she caters to Civil War re-enactors as well, so she knows about buttons and wool and how picky we can be. She gets most of her fabric leftover from designers and such.  It is hit or miss though, don't expect her to have everything Joanns or Beverly's does, but expect a better selection of brocades and much better prices. =)

I think it used to be called Crossroads Fabric, but now the sign says Fabric Outlet.  The actual address is 1933 Main St.  Watsonville, CA  95076 and the number is 831-761-1097
Have fun!