[Darkwood-SCA] Fabric!

Giuliana deLucca giulianadelucca at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 20:39:55 PDT 2005

I just got back from spending WAY too much money at the Fabric Outlet in Watsonville.  And I wanted to pass along that they just got in several kinds of 100% cotton prewashed brocade for only $5.99 per yard.  Start planning your 12th garb early?  Or maybe something for the Masked Ball?  With prices like that and fabric that looks that beautiful, I'd rather see it as a gown than an couch.

Oh and she usually gives 10% off if it's an educational group, which the SCA is. =)

Happy Sewing.
~Giuliana Marina de Lucca