[Darkwood-SCA] Canton of Caer Darth Meeting this Sunday

Hendy Lund-Appleton naadhira at naadhira.net
Mon May 9 15:54:31 PDT 2005

Mapquest has us in the right location. Call us at 831-336-2106 if you get lost.

All materials will be provided; we'll be collecting a materials fee to
cover the costs. If you know you'll be attending, please let Santiago know
in advance so we can be sure we have enough.

The business meeting/potluck usually starts around 5 p.m., so if you're in
Caer Darth but don't want to make a fencing hood, plan to come by at that
time. Kids are welcome!

Finally, we do have dogs and cats, so if you have allergy issues, you have
been warned. :)

- Naadirah, mka Hendy