[Darkwood-SCA] Reminder: Site prep/clean up for Butt Wars - this Sunday May 15

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Tue May 10 16:30:28 PDT 2005

Greetings to the Barony of Darkwood,

As Darkwood is the other player in the October "Butt War" scenario, I'm
forwarding this information from the Westermark list.  Everyone who can
lend a hand getting the site ready would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Na'arah
Darkwood Liason/Co-autocrat

All hands on deck!! All hands on deck!! Come help make this a
great work
 clean up party at the site in prep for the Butt War and Madness!!

 The date for cleaning up the Halfmoom Bay site has been scheduled
for May
 15th, Sunday.

Please be at the site at 10:00 AM.

To Bring: Gloves, chain saws, and a willingness to work.

Directions: Take best route to intersection of CA Highway 1 and CA 92
in
Half Moon Bay. Go 1.9 miles south on CA 1 and look for a fire station
on a 3-way corner where Main St. meets CA 1. Turn east onto Higgins
Purissima Road, go 3.4 miles to the top of the hill. Go to the top of
the hill and turn right at the oak tree/gate.There is a huge oak tree,
the only one that big for the entire drive, all by itself next to the
driveway into the property.
Signs will be posted starting at the PCH turnoff.

Mr. Cresson's driveway is litterally on the top of the hill. If you
starting
driving mostly down the hill you have gone too far. And yes I did
measure the
distance from highway 1 to his driveway. It is exactly 3.4 miles.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/