[Darkwood-SCA] Canton of Caer Darth Meeting this Sunday

Tim Converse santiago at santiagosmagic.com
Mon May 9 14:55:22 PDT 2005

Greetings,

The Canton of Caer Darth is having it's monthly meeting this Sunday.

This month we are making hoods for the fencers.  The plan is to make
white hoods and stencil the Darkwood Oak on the backs to show our
affiliation to our Barony.

So all you fencers who are interested please come to the meeting.

Typically the meetings start between 12:00 and 1:00.

This meeting will be held in the home of Rob and Hendy in Ben Lomond.
(9710 Live Oak Ave., Ben Lomond)

After the A&S portion of the meeting we will have a potluck.

Please join us!

Santiago