[Darkwood-SCA] Re: Caer Darth Canon meeting, Sunday, June 19

Giuliana deLucca giulianadelucca at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 18:01:12 PDT 2005

Woo Hoo!  I can actually make this one!  Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow.  I have some extra calligraphy supplies that I can bring along as well.

~Giuliana

Laurie Hupman <rose at santiagosmagic.com> wrote:
Greetings, all!

Sunday's canton meeting will be at the home of Juan and Rose: 1175 Whitewater
Cove, in Santa Cruz. Parking in the complex is tight, but you can park in any
uncovered parking spot or on the street. Call 477-7685 if you need to be
talked in.

A&S starts at 1:00 p.m. Sunday's subject is calligraphy and scribing 101.
Bring a pen if you've got one, and I'll have some loaners available.

The potluck portion of the meeting will start at 5:ish, and the business portion
will start after that.

Please bring a folding chair (our place is tiny, and we'll probably spill out
onto the patio) and remember to take your allergy meds if you're allergic to
cats.

See you Sunday!
Rose

http://mail.yahoo.com