[Darkwood-SCA] Shameless plug

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Fri Jun 17 13:41:17 PDT 2005

Noble fighters
My drama club purchased broadbrimmed flop hats for our last show. show is over and I still have 4 barely worn black flop hats + 2 light red ones. They are great for marshals and to wear for rapier fighters as well as great sunshades at West An/Tir. Several people asked me if they could buy one after the show but I forgot who you were. So they are available for $15 each now. I will take them to An/Tir but they will be asking price of merchants there. First come first serve.
Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Ride to the Sound of the Guns