[Darkwood-SCA] Caer Darth Canon meeting, Sunday, June 19

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Fri Jun 17 11:57:43 PDT 2005

Greetings, all!

Sunday's canton meeting will be at the home of Juan and Rose:  1175 Whitewater
Cove, in Santa Cruz.  Parking in the complex is tight, but you can park in any
uncovered parking spot or on the street.  Call 477-7685 if you need to be
talked in.

A&S starts at 1:00 p.m.  Sunday's subject is calligraphy and scribing 101.
Bring a pen if you've got one, and I'll have some loaners available.

The potluck portion of the meeting will start at 5:ish, and the business portion
will start after that.

Please bring a folding chair (our place is tiny, and we'll probably spill out
onto the patio) and remember to take your allergy meds if you're allergic to
cats.

See you Sunday!
Rose