[Darkwood-SCA] NEW LOCATION for tonight's Choir practice

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 22 17:48:01 PST 2005

Hi again.  We have a NEW  PRACTICE  LOCATION for this evening, Tuesday,
Feb. 22nd.  We will meet at the home of Gareth of Fenby.  Bring your
favorite tea.  I'm sorry that this location is so far north (San Jose),
but because of several converging factors this is the only place
available to us at this time.

Please notify anyone you may know who is interested in the choir, but
is not yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood Choir mailing list.

We welcome newcomers.  :-)

TIME:  7:30 pm to 9:30 pm, Tuesday, Feb. 22

PLACE: Gareth of Fenby's house:

730 Dana Ave, San Jose
408-297-4303

DIRECTIONS:
Method one:
Take your best route to 880 near the San Jose Airport.  Get off at the
Bascom Ave. exit and go south on Bascom.  Turn left onto Naglee.  The
second street on your left (and I belive the first signal light) is Dana
Ave.  As you approach it, you will see the long wrought-iron fence and
large trees of the San Jose Municipal Rose Garden.  Turn left on Dana.
Gareth's home is a large two-story house on the right, near the corner.
There is ample parking across the street, alongside the Rose Garden.

Method two:
 From 101 north, take the 280 exit to San Jose (north), then to 87 north
(Guadalupe).  Get off at Taylor St. and go west (left, across the
freeway.  W. Taylor St. is renamed to Naglee when it crosses the
Alameda.  Continue on Naglee to Dana, then turn right onto Dana.
Gareth's home is a large two-story house on the right, near the corner.
There is ample parking across the street, alongside the Rose Garden.

Method three:
 From 101 north, take 85 to 87 north, then proceed as in method two.

** Pet Warning **  There is a dog in the house.

See you there!

John