[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, February 22

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 22 13:51:01 PST 2005

<sigh>  Change of plans.  Folks, we can't meet at Caterina's house
tonight -- she just e-mailed me saying that she is sick, and contagious.
  :-(    We need to find some other place to practice tonight.  Can any
kind soul offer their home (or other facility) for us to practice in
this evening?

John

John Rossignol wrote:

> Hi, all.  The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice Tuesday evening,
> Feb. 22, at the home of Caterina & Hraefn.  Bring your favorite tea.

<snip>