[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, August 23

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 22 23:31:10 PDT 2005

   The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice Tuesday, August 23, at the
home of Anne and Lucius.  Bring your favorite tea.

Next week's practice will be at Christophe's place in Marina.

Please notify anyone you know who is interested in the choir, but is not
yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood Choir mailing list.  We welcome
newcomers.   :-)

*     *     *     *     *
This is the FINAL SCHEDULED PRACTICE of the Pelican processional music
before we sing it in Kingdom Court on Saturday at Purgatorio.
*     *     *     *     *

Time:    Tuesday, August 23, 7:30 - 9:30 pm

Place:   222 Bastogne Rd, Seaside, CA

Directions:

Take Hwy. 1 to the Ft. Ord/CSUMB main entrance exit (on maps this is
Light Fighter Dr.).  At the 3rd light, turn RIGHT onto General Jim Moore
Blvd. (the right lane heads with an island split).  At the second light,
turn RIGHT onto Normandy.  Go past the stop sign, and at the next
corner, turn LEFT onto Salerno.  Take the first RIGHT onto Bastogne.

Anne's house is the third on the left.  To find the front door, take the
path to the left of the driveway.

(If you can't tell by the street names, this location is on the former
Fort Ord.)

If you get lost, Anne's phone number is 831-394-1626.  Unfortunately,
cell phone reception in the area is spotty.

See you there.

John