[Darkwood-SCA] Vigils at Purg

Debra Cobb dcobb at mail.meyernet.com
Mon Aug 22 17:34:07 PDT 2005

Greetings fellow Darkwoodians,

Just a reminder that  our very own Baron Erich and Baroness Liesl will be holding their vigils this Friday evening starting at 8:00 p.m. in the Darkwood Castle and Baron Sebastian's pavilion, which will be located behind the Darkwood sunshade.  Both Erich and Liesl have invited the kingdom populace to stop by and share with them great words of wisdom before they step up to the Order of the Pelican on Sat.   Food and Drink will be provided under the sunshade.  Anyone wishing to contribute either food or drink, please contact Mistress Isela at dcobb at mail.meyernet.com.  We are also very much in need of extra tables.

Also, don't forget about the Sat. eve. potluck feast at Purg in honor of Baron Erich and Baroness Liesl.  Please contact Lady Caterina at Catherine at redshift.com regarding food and tables....and lighting too!

Yours in Service,

Wilhelm von Zweikopfigenfälke and Isela di Bari