[Darkwood-SCA] Artisan's Display at Purgatorio

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Tue Aug 9 16:59:42 PDT 2005

Please join us for the now-traditional Artisan's Display in the A&S Pavilion at
Purgatorio!

This is not a competition, this is a chance for you to display your work (and
works in progress) and to schmooze with other artisans of the kingdom.
Artisans of all levels are welcome to participate.  Bring your projects and
your questions, show off your work and take the opportunity to see what others
are working on.  Notepads and pencils will be provided to exchange contact
information or leave questions or comments, and personal tokens are encouraged.
 Setup will begin at 2:00, or as soon thereafter as the A&S competition judging
will allow, and the display will run from 3:00 to 5:00.  Please plan on
spending some time with your display to answer questions!

If you'd like to display your works, please contact me and let me know how much
space you think you'll need, and if you have any special requirements -- you
may want to consider how to protect your work if it is especially fragile.  We
will be in a pavilion, but why take chances?

Please forward this message to other lists as appropriate.

Rose de LeMans