[Darkwood-SCA] Purg Sat. Eve Celebration

Debra Cobb dcobb at mail.meyernet.com
Mon Aug 8 11:24:06 PDT 2005

Greetings fellow Darkwoodians,

It is with great honor and pleasure that we, Baron Wilhelm and Mistress Isela, invite the populace & friends of Darkwood to feast with  Their Excellencies Baron Erich and Baroness Liesl on Sat. evening of Purgatorio.  This is a "potluck" feast in celebration of their elevation to the Order of the Pelican.  The feast will be held near the Darkwood Sunshade.  Lady Caterina de Guglielmo has kindly offered to coordinate the feast.  Please contact Caterina at Catherine at redshift.com  to let her know if you will be attending and for any other info you may need.  .  We will be following the usual potluck guideline of 1 guest = 1 dish to feed 8 people.  We are also in need of dining tables.  Set-up time is still to be determined.

Yours in service,

Baron Wilhelm von Zwiekopfigenfälke, O.P., KSCA
Mistress Isela di Bari, O.P., O.L.