[Darkwood-SCA] Palo Alto (evening!) demo 8/17

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:02:44 PDT 2005

Want to dance?  Feel like showing off your projects?  Looking for a
chance to fight?  Like talking about the SCA?  Luckily enough, we've
got
something for you! <grin>  On August 17th we're holding a demo for the
Palo Alto Library's youth summer reading program!  It runs from 7:00 pm
to about 7:45 pm at the amphitheater behind the Children's Library at
1276 Harriet Street, Palo Alto.  We're hoping to get people there by
6:30 to have time to organize.  We're looking for fighters, dancers,
A&S
displays and people willing to explain them, and general support!  Come
out, have fun, help teach kids about the Middle Ages and the SCA!  If
you want more information or just want to let me know you're coming
(cuts down on anxiety if we know we've got people coming), feel free to
contact me or Francisco...
Thank you!

Francisco Acero for Leonor La Obstinada