[Darkwood-SCA] OT: stressed out & prayers needed

Sorcha pjbarnes1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 20:57:58 PDT 2004

I will be checking my email once every few days for a
while.  My husband (Lord Josephus) had a stroke this
morning while getting ready for work.  He is currently
in the hospital and I will be driving back and forth
between visits.

He was doing so good after his heart attack earlier
this year.  The doctors think this (stroke)was caused
by a blood clot on the left side of his brain.  They
are still running all kinds of tests and hopefully I
will know more tomorrow.

Thank you all for your support.  Many thanks to Lady
Anne Catherine for her support.

Sorcha

=====
Lady Sorcha Fhionn inghean uiRuairc, AOA ......  Kingdom of the West;
Holda,  Company of the Silver Spindle, West Kingdom Chapter;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WKGoldenSpindle/
http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/dragonskeep