[Darkwood-SCA] Masked Ball Masks - need STUFF

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:32:35 PDT 2004

I have a lot of what you are looking for (leftovers from Scout
projects)  Let me look through my inventory.  What amounts are you
looking for?

--- Hendy Lund-Appleton <naadhira at naadhira.net> wrote:

> Permanent donations (they'll be used up in the mask-making process):
>   - fabric scraps
>   - trim scraps
>   - leather scraps
>   - leftover beads from beading projects
>   - colorful leaves
>   - other natural bits (feathers, acorns, etc.)
>   - any other creative ideas that could conceivably be peri-oid (no
> safety-orange feathers, please!)

I think I have leather scraps, pony beads (plastic, I'm afraid),
feathers, probably fabric scraps.  I'm not sure about trim

> Temporary donations (you'll get these back):
>   - pencils
>   - markers
>   - safety scissors (I expect kids to be participating)
>   - non-safety scissors
>   - any other creative ideas yadda yadda...

Definitely have all of the temporary donations.

Na'arah
(who wants to know how many points this will be worth, just kidding
LOL)