[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Dance Practice!

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:30:41 PDT 2004

Attention Darkwood,

 The Baroness' Masked Ball is this weekend!!  There is still time to
learn some of the dances we will be doing prior to attending the Ball.
Dance Practice is this Thursday, October 21st.  Come brush up on your
dancing skills before the ball.

In addition, we have regular Dance Practice on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th
Thursdays within Darkwood's borders. Practice starts at 7:30 pm and
runs to approximately 9:00 pm. In courtesy to those who must go to
work/school early the next day (including our hosts), we'd like to try
to be prompt starting and stopping. We suggest street clothes, rather
than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled shoes are a bonus.

If you have any questions, please contact:
Na'arah bat Avraham/Merrin Davidson (408) 848-5748
the_momstable at rocketmail.com

Please R.S.V.P. to the above contact, so we have a
rough idea of how many to expect.

 Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who asks about
dance practice.

 Dance will be held at Adriana Tacita and Marco Nibbione's house in
 Morgan Hill.  Directions to Marco & Adriana's:

 Take the 101 to Morgan Hill and exit at Tennant.  From the North exit
 and continue right,
 from the South exit and turn left to go over the overpass.

 Turn Left onto Monterey rd.  It's about the third light.
 Turn Right onto Vineyard just before the Chevron.
 Turn Left onto La Crosse.
 Turn Left onto Calle Enrique at the stop sign.
 Turn Right onto Las Coaches ct.

 We are the blue house at the end of the court, #505.  Look for temple
 dogs at
 the door.  Lost? Call 782-7948.(Use this phone number only for
 directions. If you have other questions, contact Na'arah above)