[Darkwood-SCA] Masked Ball

Christophe d'Avignon christophe at games.sca.org
Mon Oct 18 10:06:33 PDT 2004

And, hot on the heels of that announcement... You probably saw the message
I forwarded earlier regarding Miele (Will someone *please* let me know how
that's supposed to be spelled? I'm talking about Justin Newport.) and his
unit collecting supplies for a school they're helping over in the big
sandbox known as Iraq. With Naadhira's kind permission, I'll be collecting
donations (and will accept cash, with which I'll make a Costco run for
more stuff) at Masked Ball this Saturday.

I'm told that, where he is, there's a decent PX so *he* isn't hurting for
anything, really. But the school kids could really use our help. Pencils.
Crayons. Paper (of all sorts). All the usual stuff needed in schools.

Thanks all,
Christophe