[Darkwood-SCA] Announcing the new Darkwood Choir

Hendy Lund-Appleton naadhira at naadhira.net
Mon Nov 22 09:24:59 PST 2004

At 08:25 PM 11/19/2004, you wrote:
1. Naadirah bint 'Ali
2. I'm on the Darkwood list
3. Tuesdays - the rest of the week is shot
4. see #3
5. Alto, although I've sang second soprano in a pinch
6. Great w/ modern notation - no experience w/ medieval forms
7. Specific performances here and there over the years. I'm more likely to
be found in the orchestra.
8. If there's a keyboard within reach, I can play parts (sight reading is
my strongest skill as an instrumentalist). In a pinch, I can bring my
clarinet, and the basses will just have to drop it an octave.

It'll be a while before I can join the group, for obvious reasons...

- Naadirah, still here, still pregnant <sigh>