[brucemem] Last week

Evan Hunt ethanol at armory.com
Mon Jan 28 20:19:27 PST 2008

I've finished all the prep work for the CD's (final front cover is at
http://www.sisotowbell.org/images/unabridged.jpg, back cover is at
http://www.sisotowbell.org/images/backcover.jpg).  I don't know what to
do about duplicating the CD's and printing the inserts yet, though.  Jenny
said earlier that we're just going to use Kinko's for the program printing,
is that right?

For the music, we have John and Dorothy, Deth Specula, the Road Hogs and
It's A Beautiful Day lined up to play, plus whoever wants to join the
jam at the end.  I'm still hoping to hear from other musicians.  Sound
system is covered.

What time do we have access to the room?  The sound system and drum kit
need to be loaded in fairly early--is 12:30 PM feasible?

At the last meeting we were talking about writing and editing the
program text, and I think my name was suggested for editing it.  I
haven't heard anything about it since... is it all taken care of?

                                                eh