[brucemem] Last week

Lynn Schroeder lynnsc95060 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 08:38:13 PST 2008

Hi Folks,
This is the last stretch until Saturday.  Are there issues that
people need help with or are just feeling panicked over?  Let the
group know so we can help each other pull this off.  I know that
Laurie is in a mad rush to get the program done.  Anyone else?

I will be driving down tomorrow AM to Santa Cruz.  If folks need to
reach me, call my cell (831) 588-5595 and I should be on line by
Wednesday at the latest.

I know several of you are out of town but I think we will all make
it back for the Thursday meeting at ZNA for final prep.   Zee and
Brigid asked me to help with coordination in their absence.

Any issues or reports?

Thanks
 Lynn