They get to live for now:
Not that any of these sacks of goo should develop a sense of security. Any
of them could end up on the List of Enemies the very next time I login. The
very. next. time.
- The U.S. Postal Service. You name me one other employer that regularly produces so much talented homicide. Besides the Mafia. You find a URL for the Mafia, you let me know, okay?
- The Friends of Hydrogen Hydroxide. Any chemical that kills thousands of innocent children every year is definitely to be respected.
- The RAND Corporation. To understand why, you might want to look at some of the things they spend their time thinking about. They changed around their document setup, so you may have to look around their site a bit. Make sure you click on stuff with words like "terrorism" and "nuclear" a lot.
- Those nutty Mentos kids. Well, maybe they aren't exactly allies, but at least we'll let them live until closer to the end.
- Tonya Harding. This should pretty much go without saying.
The list of eternal enemies
The Scorched Earth