[Unitedwespeakofficers] Response Required!

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu Oct 28 11:44:26 PDT 2004

Dear Officers,

I haven't received many comments or discussion on the issues below, which I sent last week.  I think Ian is the only one who sent a response.  Please let me know your opinions, especially on issues #1. #2, and #4 below.

As for item #5, the date that works for the club that is relocating to 1455 Market is Dec 17, so I am thinking we should just have our end of year holiday celebration that day, and have a catered lunch here at 1455 Market St - what do you think of that idea?  Dec 17 will then be our last UWS meeting of the year (and I will be on vacation for the rest of the year).  What do you think???

Thanks,
Randy