[Unitedwespeakofficers] Postponed: United We Speak Officers meeting

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Wed Feb 18 09:54:32 PST 2004

Dear Fellow Officers:

During Bob's term as president, he had a monthly officers meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 2pm.  If this is still a good time for all of you, I will continue using this day and time.  However, I would like to postpone today's meeting until next week.  If Wednesday 2/25 at 2pm is OK with you all, we can meet then.  If it is not a good time, please let me know and I will find a better time to meet.

I will send out an official meeting invitation with an agenda at the beginning of next week.

Thank you,
Randy