[Unitedwespeakofficers] FW: TM Officer's Training - Division E -

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Mon Feb 9 10:44:47 PST 2004

Dear Fellow Officers:

There is a Toastmasters Officer training scheduled for next Tuesday evening (2/17) at 1455 Market St Lobby Conference Room.  The cost is $8 and there will be food and beverages. (see below).  RSVP to me if you would like to attend.

Toastmasters officers are asked to attend training twice a year, so even though you may have attended a training in the past, please try to get to one of the training sessions during Feb or March.

Thanks,
Randy