[Unitedwespeak] This Friday at noon - 1455 Market St

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Wed Sep 14 12:04:13 PDT 2005

Dear Fellow Toastmasters, Friends and Guests

We will be meeting this Friday, Sept 16, at noon in the lobby conference
room at 1455 Market Street.

Everyone is welcome!  Feel free to invite a friend or co-worker.  Also,
you can bring your lunch and eat during the meeting; After all, it is a
lunch-time event!

Pamela Lee will be conducting the meeting, as I will be out of town.

I am trying to put together an agenda today, so if you would like to
take give a prepared speech or take any meeting role, please let me
know.

Upcoming meetings/events:

Next Friday, 9/23, at 315 Montgomery, 4th floor at noon

Friday, Sept 30, at 1455 Market St., at noon

Area Contest Thursday Sept 29, at Charles Schwab, 101 Montgomery St at
6:00pm (everyone welcome)

For reference, your link to this event is:

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=ZXEENSQHCTCVDW
AOKYHK

Thank you,

Randy