[Unitedwespeak] Mysterious modern 'communication' channels

Crane, Ian ian.crane at bankofamerica.com
Wed Sep 14 10:33:02 PDT 2005

All,

I have forwarded to the UnitedWeSpeak mailing list, the eVite that I received for the Area E5 speech contest coming up on Thu Sep 29.

Randy is representing the club in the evaluation contest, and yours-truly is representing the club in the 'humorous speech' contest.

Fernando, you're planning to go as a timer, right? Can you figure out how to respond to the eVite so that you are 'registered' as it were?

Anyone else is more than welcome to come - ideally you would respond to the eVite to get pre-registered, but I'm sure it will be ok to just turn up, if you cannot pre-register using eVite for some reason.

Thanks,
Ian