[Unitedwespeak] Dues are due

Theuriet, Nicholas Nicholas.Theuriet at bankofamerica.com
Tue Sep 6 15:59:36 PDT 2005

Hello all,
As your friendly United we Speak Club Chapter Treasurer it is my sad
duty to ask for money yet once again...it's time to pay dues to
Toastmasters.

The dues have increased and are now $27.

Please make your check payable to Team Bank of America and interoffice
mail it to my attention at mailcode CA5-701-17-07.

I won't be in attendance at any of our upcoming meetings due to a
conflict with a transition project I am part of, so please send the
check by Interoffice mail. Dues must be received by me by Sept 30th in
order for me to process payment in time. While your thinking of it, why
not do it now so you don't forget?

Nicholas Theuriet
VP, Product Manager - eProducts
BA Merchant Services, LLC.