[Unitedwespeak] Sept 2 meeting cancelled

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu Sep 1 15:46:30 PDT 2005

Dear Fellow Toastmasters,

Tomorrow's United We Speak meeting is cancelled.

I encourage you to get an early start on your 3-day weekend if you can.

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Our upcoming meetings are:

Next Friday, Sept 9, we will be meeting at 315 Montgomery St, 4th floor.

Friday, Sept 16, we will be back at 1455 Market St, Lobby Conference
Room.

Friday, Sept 23, at 315 Montgomery St 4th floor.

Sept 30 is the 5th Friday of the month and normally we do not meet on
the 5th Friday.

However, since we are skipping tomorrow's meeting, if there is interest
in having a meeting on the 30th, we can schedule it.  Please let me know
your thoughts.

Thanks,

Randy