[Unitedwespeak] UnitedWeSpeak Montgomery meeting this Friday (Jan 28)

Crane, Ian ian.crane at bankofamerica.com
Wed Jan 26 16:01:23 PST 2005

All:

I have been doing some preliminary e-mails to Financial District members to get some sign-ups for this meeting, but I wanted to extend the invitation to all UWS members and friends, wherever they are based:

Fri Jan 28 at Noon
315 Montgomery, 4th Floor (our host there: Fernando Vallejos)

My understanding is that we will have prepared speeches by both Bob Sipp and Dennis Donovan, so it will be doubly worthwhile coming to the meeting, if you are in the neighborhood. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Ian
2005 Co-President with Randy Freeman

Ian Crane
VP, Consultant - Applications Programming
PIMS Production Support
Enterprise Credit Technology
415-953-3834