[Unitedwespeak] MEETING

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu Jan 20 11:21:18 PST 2005

Dear Fellow Toastmasters,

We will have our regular meeting tomorrow.  Here are the details:

DATE:    Friday, January 21, 2005
TIME:     12 noon to 1:00pm
PLACE: 1455 Market Street, Lobby Conference Room

Our regular meeting schedule is:
First and Thrid Fridays at 1455 Market St;
Second and Fourth Fridays at 315 Montgomery.
Mark your calendars.

United We Speak needs some serious First Aid or we are in danger of losing it.
This club is a great way to build your communication and leadership skills in a supportive environment.
I have experienced both personal and professional growth thanks to my participation in United We Speak.
You will benefit, too, when you come to meetings and particpate, even if it means stepping outside your comfort zone.

Please let me know if you will be able to join us tomorrow.  Feel free to bring your lunch and eat during the meeting.  Friends, guests and visitors are welcome.

Thanks,
Randy
415-436-2684