[Unitedwespeak] UnitedWeSpeak meeting at noon on Friday Jan 14

Crane, Ian ian.crane at bankofamerica.com
Wed Jan 12 13:38:51 PST 2005

All,

Please plan to come to the first 2005 financial-district meeting of United We Speak:
Friday January 14
12 noon to 1pm
315 Montgomery, 4th Floor

Our contact on the 4th Floor is Fernando Vallejos - thanks Fernando.

This will be a planning meeting, including setting up some speech goals - and that includes me. In other words, an extended table-topics session, on the  topic of Toastmasters. Our TM Area Governor, Lisa Beard, should be there to help us in this process.

This year, Randy and I are going to co-chair the club, with me presiding over 'Eastern' meeting (315 Montgomery, 2nd and 4th Fridays), and Randy presiding over 'Western' meetings (1455 Market, 1st and 3rd Fridays). Anyway, that is my current understanding!

I look forward to seeing you on Friday.
- Ian

Ian Crane
VP, Consultant - Applications Programming
PIMS Production Support
Enterprise Credit Technology
415-953-3834