[Unitedwespeak] United We Speak meeting - please RSVP

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu May 20 09:57:01 PDT 2004

Dear Fellow Toastmasters,

This is a reminder that our regular 3rd Friday of the month meeting is tomorrow, Friday 05/21/2004 from 12noon to 1pm.

We will be meeting at a special location:  555 Califonia Street, 11th Floor Conference Room. (just this one time).

Please let me know if you will be attending (so I  can give your name to security so you will be allowed to enter). When you arrive, you will need to check in with security (I think on the Mezzanine level), and you will need to provide ID to get your visitor pass.  If you have any difficulties, please call me: 510-508-3299 (my cell phone) or the phone number in the room is: 415-622-9324.

Also, all Roles are open, so please let me know what role you would like to take.

Thank you,
Randy