[Unitedwespeak] United We Speak - Meeting Friday 5/14/2004

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu May 13 17:15:03 PDT 2004

Dear Fellow Toastmasters,

This is just a reminder that we will be having our regular second-Friday-of-the-month meeting tomorrow, May 14, 2004, 12 noon to 1pm, in the Lobby Conference Room at 1455 Market Street.

Bob Sipp has agreed to be Toastmaster;  I will be speaking.

We need volunteers to fill all other roles (evaluator, timer, grammarian, word of the day, thought or joke of the day, etc - not necessarily in that order).  Please let me know if you would be willing to take a role.

Also, I have exchanged emails with 2 prospects who are interested in joining Toastmasters and they said they are coming to our meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,
Randy