[Unitedwespeak] next meeting - This Friday!

Bob Sipp bobsipp at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 18:03:05 PST 2004

To my fellow Toastmasters:

Our next meeting will be this Friday, March 12th at
noon in the lobby conference room, 1455 Market Street.
 This meeting will include our contests for the Spring
Toastmasters contests - International and Tall Tales.
Tall Tales are 3-5 minutes in length; International
speeches, usually inspirational in character, are 5-7
minutes.

We are soliciting competitiors, as well as
participants in many roles.  Please let me know what
you would like to do.

Bob