[Unitedwespeak] Meeting this friday, 7/2 at noon, 13th floor 315 Montgomery

Bob Sipp bobsipp at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 15:25:28 PDT 2004

To all:

This Friday, we will be having our regular first
Friday meeting at 315 Montgomery.  The meeting will be
on the 13th floor at noon.  Please note that we have
moved the location to the 13th floor because that is
where Susie is.

We have a new member, Douglas Marshall, who will be
giving his ice breaker.  I know this is the Friday
before a long weekend, but please come and support
Douglas if you are available.

Bob Sipp