[Unitedwespeak] United We Speak - 3 things

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Mon Jun 21 13:41:07 PDT 2004

Dear Fellow Toastmasters and Friends,

1.  This week's meeting:  Friday, June 25, 1455 Market Street, Lobby Conference Room, 12noon to 1pm.

All roles are open - We need a Toastmaster, Joke/Thought of the Day, Word of the Day, Timer,  Ah-counter/Grammarian, Table Topics Master, Speakers, and Evaluators.  Please let Bob Sipp (bobsipp at yahoo.com) know what role you would like to take.

2. Club Speak-off to select our respresentative to the Bank of America Regional Speaking Competition

This year's regional speaking competition will be held in Phoenix, AZ in September.  The theme is "Embracing Higher Standards."  United We Speak gets to send one speaker from our club to compete at the regional competition.  I heard that Barbara Desoer will be the keynote speaker at the dinner.   Please let me know if you are interested in competing at our club level.  Bank associates at any experience level of of the Toastmasters program may compete.

3.  Who will attend on July 2?

Our July 2nd meeting (in two weeks) is scheduled to meet at 315 Montgomery St.  I would like to take a headcount - who intends to attend the July 2 meeting?   It is the Friday of Fourth of July weekend, and if there is not enough interest, I will cancel this meeting.  However, if there are several people who intend to be at the July 2nd  meeting, then I won't cancel it.  So, please let  me know in the next few days what your plans are.

Thanks,
Randy