[Unitedwespeak] Special Reminder

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Fri Jul 23 08:49:15 PDT 2004

Dear Fellow Toastmasters and Friends,

This is just a special reminder that there is NO meeting today.
Instead, there is an Energy Brown Bag event in the Lobby
Conference Room at 1455 Market St today.  You are all
invited to this event.

Next Friday, July 30, we will have our club speaking competition.
Please invite freinds and guest, but I need RSVP's if you plan
to be there, so that I can order enough food.

The following people will be competing next week:
Jesson, Pamela, Eela'Cram, Ian, and Randy.

If you are not on the contestant list, and you want
to be a contestant, please let me know.

Thanks,
Randy