[Unitedwespeak] Meeting this Friday, 7/9 at noon, 1455 Lobby Conf Room

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Wed Jul 7 08:14:08 PDT 2004

Dear Fellow Toastmasters and Friends,

This Friday, July 9th, is our regular Second-Friday-of-the-Month
meeting at 1455 Market Street in the Lobby Conference Room.
We will begin at noon.  Please join us and feel free to bring your
lunch.

All roles are open, so let me know what you would like to do:
Toastmaster, Word of the Day, Joke (or Thought) of the Day,
Timer, Grammarian & ah-counter, Table Topics Master.

Also, we have only one Speaker on the agenda right now, so
we still have room for one or two more speakers, plus we need
evaluators.

Thanks,
Randy